Multiple counters in a window
|Multi Counter screenshots - click image to zoom|
Multi Counter is a must when you have to count multiple different things and you need a precise result
With customisable names, sound feedback and other features you can be be confident you will avoid any mistake
|We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create macOS apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true macOS apps||Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class macOS apps|
|Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.||Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions, and Full Screen.
If you quit, on relaunch you will be returned to the same state. There's no need to save, the application does it for you. Always.
You can use the Versions feature from macOS to return to an earlier version of your work.
Full screen natively supported.
|Using the new Universal Binaries format running as 64 bit in full native mode both on Intel Mac and on the new Apple Silicon Mac||Optimized for macOS 13 Ventura and native for Apple Silicon and Intel|
EASY TO USE
- The list shows all the rows you inserted with an independent counter for each one
- To add or subtract a value to a counter simply click the + or - button in the relative row
- Possibility to create how many counters you need assigning a custom different name to each
- You can add and remove counters at any time
- In the details view you can subtracts and reset elements and change the name at any time
- Solves any kind of situation where you have to enumerate a total number of elements (physical of abstract) and you want to be sure the process will be error free.
- Simply and effective to count multiple kind of different items and avoid errors
- Clean minimal and effective interface
Read the full Multi Counter Online User Guide
For general questions about our product, visit our Ecleti Generic OS X FAQ.
You may also read what's new in each version by going to Multi Counter Releases.
- Uses multiple rows, an independent counter for any row
- All editable at any time
- Add 1 with a click in the row on the + button
- Subtract 1 with a click in the row on the - button
- Add/delete/change how many rows you need
- Conters can optionally go below 0
- Custom name for any row
- Optional confirmation request of any add and subtract or reset operation
- Optional audio feedback for any unit you add (so you are sure you accomplished the addition when you want to do it).
- Keeps the value counted over relaunch until you decide to reset it.
- Gives you confidence you didn’t make mistakes in counting any kind of discrete elements (specially when counting them exactly is mandatory)
TRANSACTION DATA ARE NEVER SENT TO OUR SITE.
THEY ARE TRANSMITTED ONLY TO THE RESELLER VIA A SECURE SSL PROTOCOL
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|