Manage your company products
Product Manager can be used for a different typology of products to manage the activities associated to the improvements, distributions and marketing of your line products.
|Product Manager screenshots - click image to zoom|
The application can create an unlimited number of family of product, any family can include an unlimited number of product
The application is customizable to be adapted to the use of the specific products you manage
Product Manager can be the general repository for all the data used for the technical management of your products from a various point of views. Product Manager allows to:
- Organize products in a logical subdivision in families of products and products owned by a family
- Define a custom layout of data values (fields) used by any documents with custom name and data tags (names, values, url and so on)
- Specify for any product custom values associated to the data tags layout
- Create Press Release (for any product release) using templates where the data values associated with any specific product are created automatically merging press release including data tags with assigned custom value for any product. Press release are automatically prepared for Mail.app sending
- Manage descriptions for the products, with various kind and keeping track of them for any different release
- Keeping track of the ToDo associated for the product and keeping track of work. Create reports for items done and not done yet.
|Easy to use interface||Products stored in a hierarchical view by families|
|Totally customizable layout of values associated to products to be used in Press Release creation and for reference||Customizable labels adaptable to different products type|
|Descriptions of the product for the release of the product over time||Press release of the product, for the different release, and create dynamically merging text templates with custom data (using text data tags to insert data values)|
|ToDo list of activities relate dot the product||Bug or problems product related to solve|
|List of competitors for the product||Can manage an unlimited families and products|
|Automatic email preparing and sending to an address list controlling mail.app from inside Product Manager via Scripting Bridge||Text template ready to be inserted inside text view|
|Native Intel 64 bit to take full advantage of the power of the latest Macs||We develop for Mac from a long time. We use only Apple native technology to create OS X apps because we love the Mac and and we love pure true OS X apps|
|Sandboxed and Gatekeeper signed respecting all the Apple rules for first class OS X apps||Includes a full User Guide in PDF accessible under the Help Menu inside the application.|
|Uses Resume, Auto Save, Versions and Full screen. If you quit, when you relaunch you found what you have left. No need to save, it does it for you. Always. You can use the versions feature form OS X to revert to previous version of your work. Full screen natively supported.||Optimized for OS X 10.9 Mavericks|
For every product the user can store Main data with generic data fields that can be automatically recalled to generate updated press release, releases notes, press releases, bug list, ToDo list and competitive product list.
The application provides also storage for further data: Media Points for press release and Text template for internal use.
Product manager can provide press release automatic sending controlling mail.app on the user's Macintosh, all this with just a single click.
You can read online the full Product Manager Online User Guide in another window.
For general purpose questions about our product can be also useful to visit the Tension Software Generic OS X FAQ section.
To know what's new from the previous releases visit the Product Manager Releases page.
You are downloading a secure app digitally signed with the Apple certificate released to: TENSION SOFTWARE SAS
Rel 2.0.1 (April 30, 2014) - 5.9 MB
Requires: OS X 10.8
|Product Manager||Product Manager|
|To know what's new from the previous releases CLICK HERE|
|If you want to know more about how buying works, visit the Buy section of our site|